Telescoping Flashlight, Magnetic LED Flashlight BG-F001
Does your working conditions demand that you keep a swivel telescoping flashlight handy? In situations where user need decent lighting from a variety of directions, BriteGears‘ telescoping flashlight fares exceptionally well and does an excellent job of lighting up dark spaces in most conditions users are likely to find themselves of such a light.
Our rotatable head LED telescoping flashlight features 10 SMD5050 lights in the front and on the top, sits a 1W LED light. Telescoping flashlight in the front produces 160 lumens of light and the top light too produces a considerable 85 lumens of light. Options are also open, for those who need something different like more light of a brighter 3W COB front light that provides a brightness of 200 lumens.
The design of our product has been made keeping in mind what one would desire from telescopic LED work light. Accordingly, the neck of the light may be extended with ease. This functions as the perfect combination of a work light and a flashlight. Hands-free use of the magnetic LED flashlight is enable by a strong bottom magnetic base. Further the head can easily swivel to 90 degree. It is easy to grip and the body is extremely light.
- Up to 200 LM high brightness on front light (COB type)
- Foldable neck of the light may be extended with ease
- The hanging hook for hands free use
- Magnetic base adheres to most metal surfaces, leaving hands free for work
Material: ABS, PC Lens
Size: dia4.5×17.5 cm
Power source: 4AAA
SMD Swivel Telescoping Worklight BG-F001-SMD
8 SMD LED bulb on side produces 160 Lumens
COB Swivel Telescoping Worklight BG-F001-COB
3W COB LED bulb on side produces 200 Lumens
1. Press the on/off button to switch the light on (front/top light).
2. Rotate the head of light to adjust the direction of flashlight.
3. The O ring is perfect for hand free use.